Friday, September 2, 2011

we love colors

I just entered the We Love Colors design competition on facebook!
I heard about the contest (and the company) through colourlovers.com and decided what the heck, I'll enter!

We Love Colors is based out of Miami, Fl. and they specialize in leggins, tights, socks, and accessories.  They were recently featured in Seventeen Magazine!

I created my submission on picnik (duh) and used an image of my own legs! ha! 
I didn't want to "steal" anyone else's images, but knew I wanted to use legs or feet somehow and I remembered a picture of my legs from a What I Wear Wednesday entry a few months ago.
This is what I came up with.... if nothing else they can't say I shyed away from color! (is shyed a word? shied?)



If you'd like to help me win this competition (there are prizes and your image becomes their profile picture on fb) then go to facebook, "like" the WeLoveColorsFanPage and "like" my submission!

If you want to enter for yourself check out http://friends.welovecolors.com/ and then post your image on their facebook page!  Contest ends September 10th!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...