Thursday, September 15, 2011

A - Z of me

 I've seen several bloggers doing this lately and I though that maybe you guys don't know enough about me, as an actual person... other than I dig stuff out of the trash and like to picnik.

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size:  a Grenadian Full... which means not quite a full.  I'm 5'10 and my husband is 6'5. We cuddle nice and close.  Did I mention that it's insanely hot and we don't have AC? yea.
C. Chore that you hate: dishes.  I hate them more than anything else in the entire world.
D. Dogs: no dogs for us, maybe someday when we have kids.  I'm currently wanting a kitten though... maybe when we get back to the states.
E. Essential start to your day:Thanking God for another day and a huge glass of water.  I get thirsty when I sleep.
F. Favorite color: my all time favorite is turquoise and right now I'm liking coral.
G. Gold or Silver: both!  My engagement and wedding rings are white gold though.
H. Height: 5'10
I. Instruments you play: absolutely none. I can't even whistle or clap to a song. not kidding. My husband however can play anything!
J. Job title: volunteer with kids in Grenada, blogger, and medical school wife - none of which are paid :/
K. Kids: check back with me when my husband secures a residency position :)
L. Live: Lance Aux Epines, Grenada - West Indies
M. Mother’s name: Janet Elaine
N. Nicknames:  my nieces call me Sassy.  not because of my personality, because one of them couldn't say Kelsey.... one also used to call me Ka-ka. luckily Sassy is the one that stuck.  The whole family calls me that now... or just Sas for short.
O. Overnight hospital stays: none. PTL
P. Pet peeves: mostly weird textures and sounds - vinyl, those hologram cards, sawing wood, hands rubbing together... and so many more.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Are you serious Clark?"  or any quote from Christmas Vacation or Home Alone. my sisters and I can quote the entire movies.
R. Right or left handed: righty
S. Siblings: youngest of 5! I was a surprise :)
U. Underwear:  interesting fact - don't hang your underwear outside to dry... the sun will destroy the elastic. learned the hard way.
V. Vegetable you hate: green beans. back to that texture issue.  they like squeak on my teeth or something. ugh.
W. What makes you run late: facebook, pinterest, blogging, email... stupid computer
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I had pneumonia freshman year of college and they x-rayed my lungs.
Y. Yummy food that you make:  I make a mean chicken alfredo pasta and delicious spinach dip!
Z. Zoo animal: lions! love those big fluffy manes.

I'd love to get to you know you better too!  Let me know if you're doing the A-Z or something similar :)

I'm linking up with Scenic Glory's A-Z party!

AND while I have your attention I'd like to share that I'm growing a baby avocado tree!
I got a bad avocado one day... the seed (or whatever in the middle) had already started rooting through the parts you eat!  At first I was mad and then I thought.... hmmm lets see what happens if I put this in water. and wha-la! a tree is growing!! I'm going to plant it soon and then find it a home because I won't be able to take it with me when I go in December. :(
IMG_0148-1





5 comments:

my best friend jules said...

Hih! I really like these posts! Thanks for popping by over at MBFJ and letting me know you've done one. I like your nickname - so cute :)

xxx mervi

Ps. I wish I could have an avocado tree in my backyard. They're the best!!! Interesting to see how it grows :)

Amanda said...

This looks fun! Perhaps I will give it a shot!
And can I say mmmmm... LOVE SPINACH DIP!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I am one of the biggest Christmas Vacaction fans ever...my brothers and I are always quoting it! :)

Janelle @ Two Cups Of Happy said...

I HATE dishes too. More than any other chore. Even the compost or cleaning the bathroom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...